Loading...
06-12-2002 Regular Meeting -- I ..-, I r: i, PEACHTREE CITY AIRPORT AUTHORITY MINUTES OF MEETING June 12, 2002 The June meeting of the Peachtree City Airport Authority was held at the Aviation Center, Peachtree City-Falcon Field Airport, on June 12, 2002, at 7:00 p.m. Those present were Chairman Catherine M. Nelmes; Secretaryrrreasurer H.E. Buffington; Members Jerry R. Cobb, Douglas A. Fisher and Mark H. Harris; Airport Manager James H. Savage; Assistant Manager Andrew Bolton; and Authority Attorney Stacy Collins. Also in attendance were Mayor Steven D. Brown; Councilmen: Steve Rapson, Dan Tennant, and Annie McMenamin; and City Manager Jim Basinger. I. ANNOUNCEMENTS None. II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES A motion to approve the minutes of the Regular Scheduled Meeting of May 8, 2002, and the Special C~IIed Meeting of May 28, 2002, as presented, was made by Mr. Cobb and seconded by Mr. Fisher. The motion passed unanimously. III. REPORTS Mr. Savage gave the following report: 1 ,~ ,........", r-'l j;, t' .. AIRPORi MANA~ERiS REPORT June 12, 2002 1. AlP 12 Project. Work on this project is 99% completed with some minor grading and grassing around the lift station on the southeast end of the airport to be completed. This remaining work should be completed this week. We are attempting to schedule a final inspection of the project for the later part of next week, depending on the availability of the FAA and the GaDOT to participate in the inspection. Mr. Cline submitted his final pay request from which we withheld $20,663.51 in retainage (awaiting submission of certification that he has paid all of his subcontractors and the completion of his certification to the FAA that he has met his DBE goals) and the liquidated damages of $21 ,750.00 that we assessed for his late completion. Mr. Cline has indicated that he will not "drop the matter" of liquidated damages, claiming that he should not be held accountable for more than two or three days of the delay. 2. AlP 13 Project. The survey work has been completed, which shows the property we will be buying to be 23.93 acres. Kim Wilson is making progress on the appraisal of the property, however a recent eye injury has delayed that completion until Friday of this week. In conversations with the FAA, we have learned that it will not be necessary to purchase land from the Commemorative Air Force, or their adjacent neighbor Steve Dale, to gain access to the existing business park taxiway. With a long term unrestricted access easement, we can improve that portion of the existing taxiway to FAA standards and connect the future taxiway to the end of the current taxiway to have access the 24 acre development. It is our plan to have the appraisal work completed, make an offer to the land owner for the appraised price and request that same amount, plus other costs, from the FAA by the end of June, with the actual grant being issued by July 31st. 3. Terminal Drainage Project. . Contractor Brent Scarbrough and Company has completed the drainage project here at the terminal building that they started in May. All new drain lines have been installed, both old drain lines have been removed from Jet - .- Limo's property, all three drop inlets have been reworked, and the repairs to the taxiway are completed. I have asked Scarbrough to add a section of silt fence near the drop inlet south of the taxiway to catch runoff until the grass is established. With the current dry weather conditions it may be all summer before we get a good stand of grass growing in front of the drainage basin. 4. Bond Sales. Thanks to the ~fforts of the City, their bond counsel and actions by the Airport Authority, the sale and closing of the voter approved General Obligation Bonds to 2 ..... , ,...., retire the Authority's debt was accomplished 011 May 29th. All loans at Peachtree National Bank and the loan on the fuel farm held by Eastern Aviation Fuels were paid off in their entirety on that same day. We want to thank the citizens of Peachtree City and the City Council for making this happen. This effort will go a long way to help the Authority with its goal to make Peachtree City-Falcon Field Airport the best general aviation airport in the south, and to help with the Authority's efforts to become financially self-sustaining. 5. The Great Georgia Airshow After Hours Event. We would like to remind all members of the Fayette County Chamber of Commerce that the airshow committee will be hosting an after-hours event here in the Aviation Center on Thursday, June 20th, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Originally, this event was to be held at the Commemorative Air Force's new hangar, but it is not yet finished. Refreshments will be supplied by Malone's Steak and Seafood and Arnie's Fine Wine and Liquors. R.S.v.P. with the Chamber if you plan to attend. IV. FINANCIAL REVIEW Mr. Savage gave a brief review of the financial activity for the month of May. Jet fuel sales were $8,632 less than expected, but AvGas sales were up by $10,388. Other sales were off somewhat, which contributed to a gross profit of $1 ,055 less than budget. Certain extraordinary expenses drove operating costs up by $7,950, which combined to a net income of $5,837 versus a budgeted net income of $14,465. Estimated cash flow for the month was calculated to be a negative $3,163, instead of the projected $5,936. V. OLD AGENDA ITEMS 02-05-02 Discuss role of Peachtree City Airport Authority during the planned "Great Georgia Airshow" and consider plans for providing an information booth during the show. Chairman Nelmes requested Mr. Fisher to give a brief review of his proposal for activities by the Authority at the airshow. Mr. Fisher's working document is attached and made a part of these minutes. After a brief discussion, Chairman Nelmes requested the members to review the document and give Mr. Fisher a call with comments. She suggested that the item be continue as an open agenda item until next meeting at which point it could be adopted. No formal actions were taken. 3 VI. NEW AGENDA ITEMS ~ f' 02-06-01 Discuss Intergovernmental Agreement terms. Chairman Nelmes welcomed Mayor Steve Brown and Members of the City Council and opened the floor to Mr. Brown to address the Authority. She stated however, that before Mr. Brown spoke on this issue she wanted to announce that by mutual agreement, Airport Authority Attorney Douglas B. Warner, who also serves as a member of the Development Authority of Peachtree City, would not be present for this meeting and would not participate in any discussions regarding the Intergovernmental Agreement to distribute hotel tax proceeds that was signed by the City and the Airport Authority on June 14, 2001. Mr. Warner had expressed his desire to avoid any appearance of a conflict of interest regarding recent actions by the City Council questioning the legality of that agreement and a similar agreement signed last year with the Development Authority. Chairman Nelmes indicated that outside counsel has been retained to advise the Airport Authority on the Intergovernmental Agreement, should it become necessary, and that Ms. Collins was in attendance to provide legal advise on any procedural issues for the conduct of this meeting, should they arise, but would not discuss any substantive matters regarding the Intergovernmental Agreement. "..... Mr. Brown thanked the Authority for the opportunity to address the issues that he feels are the basic problems with the Intergovernmental Agreement and offered the following comments: ,..-, (. , (1) He stated that he believes the Airport Authority's agreement should be discussed separately from that of the Development Authority's agreement. (2) He said that he would be willing to commit to the current funding levels for the remainder of his term in office, but that he did not want to bind future councils to the same level. (3) He restated his comments that he expressed to Ms. Nelmes in a letter dated May 24,2002, in which he would: (a) provide adequate funds to pay the debt service on the existing long- term debt until such debt is retired. (b) provide a minimum of $120,000 a year for 2002 and 2003 in supplemental funds. (c) have an annual workshop with the Authority to validate supplemental funding needs and will commit to providing funds for validated needs. (4) He re-emphasized his idea that during the annual review, it might be determined that the Authority would need less than the $120,000, and would therefore give up some of the funding for the year, or it might be determined that the Authority's needs might require additional funds during that year, and the City could agree to an increase in funding. 4 ""....,.". f., , Chairman Nelmes gave a brief overview of the Ten Year Capital Improvement Plan developed by the Authority, noting that the years beyond four or five were at best educated guesses. She wanted those assembled to understand that the purpose of the agenda item under consideration was to discuss ideas pertaining to the length of the agreement, not whether the agreement was valid or not. She stated that the Authority considers the agreement valid and she wanted only to discuss the Authority's financial needs over the next ten year period. . l' Chairman Nelmes called for comments from the Authority members. Mr. Cobb expressed the view that the problem with limiting the funding to two or three years at a time would be to make it virtually impossible to secure long-term bank financing for some of the larger capital projects using the proceeds from the hotel tax as a revenue source. Mr. Rapson responded by stating that he liked the Authority's long range capital budget, but that he too did not want to bind future councils to the fixed amount of $120,000 per year. He said he could support a long-term commitment through an Intergovernmental Agreement if it was used to retire long-term debt, but that he felt that from the citizen's perspective, committing to other forms of long term funding beyond his term in office would be improper. - i Ms. McMenamin stated that the main purpose of an Intergovernmental Agreement was to provide for long-term projects without being subject to politics. She said the current agreement allows for changes in the future if the parties agree and that future participants could re-negotiate the agreement if needed. Mr. Tennant spoke of his contract philosophy and expressed his belief that the Authorities should not have carte' blanche with the citizen's tax dollars. Mr. Brown agreed with Mr. Tennant and stated that he believed that the Authority should not have the right to spend the tax revenue as it sees fit because the revenue belongs to the City Council. He feels that the elected officials, rather than the appointed officials, should decide how the revenue is spent. Mr. Fisher responded to a question from Mr. Tennant whether officials, including Authority members, could be expected to make reliable fiduciary decisions over an extended period of time. Mr. Fisher's response was absolutely, and if that was not the case, the appointment process would address the issues. ,...., i t ~...; Mr. Rapson commented that in his experience, while Intergovernmental Agreements may be longcterm in nature, any funding associated with the agreement was usually of a short-term nature and allowed the funding government to withdraw from the agreement at their discretion. 5 ~ Chairman Nelmes re-emphasized that in order to make long-range plans, the Authority needed to know that a specific funding would be available. Mr. Cobb reminded everyone that the Authority had relied on the availability of the funds in the development of current budgets and that the ability to complete projects such as the paving of Stallings Road were an integral part of the Authority's development plans. '" Ms. McMenamin stated that the use of the hotel tax must be for specific purposes and that the existing agreement with the Authority was a valid use of those funds. Mr. Brown stated that "a tax, is a tax, is a tax," and that the hotel tax was no different than any other form of tax and the Authority was looking for was a long-term insurance policy or security blanket. He stated that while he was willing to work with the Authority on funding issues, he believed the use of tax revenue was the City's responsibility. He questioned if the Authority could develop it's plans in phases so the term of financing might be for shorter periods? He stated once again that he was opposed the Authority controlling the tax revenue without City oversight. Mr. Rapson expressed his view that the hotel tax could be used for other projects such as recreation or cart path development, but he felt that under the existing agreement the Authority was guaranteed a fixed income. He felt that both parties should share equally when there was a short-fall, and share equally when there was a wind-fall. Ms. McMenamin commented that even though she had experienced an occasional problem with past Authorities, had it not been for those member's actions and those of the Authority's staff, the airport would be nothing like the current facility, which she felt was an outstanding asset to Peachtree City. Mr. Rapson said that he would consider any proposal developed by the Authority to address the issues discu!';sed, that would modify the June 14, 2001, agreement. Mr. Tennant indicated that he too would consider any such proposed agreement. Chairman Nelmes stated that she felt any such proposal would be premature in light of the pending review of the existing agreement by the Independent Counsel. She inquired when that review might be expected? Mr. Brown said there was no defined date for the completion of the review and he was not certain when it would be complete. Mr. Buffington expressed his opinion that without long-term financial support it would be very difficult to look beyond five years. 6 t""'" Mr. Brown closed by saying that he appreciated the opportunity to address the Authority and looked forward to working with them in the future to attract industries and businesses to the airport and the industrial park. Chairman Nelmes thanked the Mayor and City Council members for coming and expressing their views and opinions on the subject, and that the Authority would take their comments into consideration as the review of the agreement continues. No formal actions were taken. 02-06-02 Discuss proposed marketing program of work. Chairman Nelmes gave a brief review of the efforts of Mr. Chris Clark of the Fayette County Development Authority to develop the attached Marketing Program of Work. Stating that it is a living document and that it will require the Authority to take an active role in the marketing effort, she asked the Authority if they had any comments. f' Mr. Cobb stated that he liked the effort so far and felt it would be very beneficial to the long term efforts of the Authority to expand and develop the airport. Mr. Brown asked that the City be included as the plan develops so the City will be aware of the Authorities' efforts, and so they can offer assistance. It was the general conseflsus of the Authority that it was a good plan and that the Authorities should move forward to further develop the ideas. No formal actions were taken. VII. EXECUTIVE SESSION None. Chairman Nelmes, knowing of no additional items for consideration, called for a motion to adjourn. At 8:17 p.m., Mr. Cobb moved to adjourn, which was seconded by Mr. Fisher. t""'" unanimously. Cathenne M. Nelmes, Chairman 7 r-o Air Show --- FFC Airport Authority "Representation" (Attachment #1) Notes [D. A. Fisher: 11 September '01/08 June '02] 1. Review objectives: make sure no conflict with commercial enterprises a. Note leads for Corporate Jet Hangar Inquiries b. Note leads for GA Hangar Inquiries (need status list) c. Note leads for Business Inquiries (need lisUlocations of current businesses) d. Support of airport tenants and businesses e. "Goodwill" in the c()mmunity (?: Market Research/Questionnaire) L Role of FFC in the County/Community iL Numbers of Jobs, ... iiL Brochures 2. Location of "tent" a. Near Airshow Control Platform b. Not behind large trash cans c. Not behind port-o-Iets d. Not competing with other booths 3. Sign/banner [Peachtree City/Atlanta Falcon Field Welcomes You] & table skirts r- k^ , , , 4. Air show mapllist of attendees/schedule of events daily a. Airport Map b. Location of Air Show aircraft, tents, .. c. Schedule of Events d. Location of Lost & Found/First Aid/... e. Emergency Procedures/Communication (lost children, theft, ...) f. List of restaurants in PTC, ... 5. Work schedule for people a. Three days (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) b. 12 hours per day - 3 hour shifts - 4 slots per day c. Two people per shift d. 24 person shifts e. 2 shifts per person per day = 12 "persons" f. 2 days per person = 6 people g. Sources (Authority, Tenants, ???) h. Sample: Friday ?? ?? 7-10: 10-1 : 1-4: 4-7: Saturday Sunday ?? 8 ~ 6. Arrangements for VIP visitors (6 front row chairs, tent, water, ...) ???? 7. For sale items (need price list/tax rate/calculator/cash register/change) a. Hats (FFC) b. Shirts (FFC) c. Ear plugs d. Pilot accessories (??) e. Sunscreen f. Sunglasses g. Tote-bags h. Ponchos Note: do not "compete" with Air Show vendors Note: cash, check, credit card ?? 8. "Tower/Show boss" Receiver ."....,., , 9. Joint representation (??) a. airport authority b. tenants association c. flight school d. FFC-domiciled businesses e. CAF f. Development Authority/Chamber of Commerce 10. Paper weights 11. Airport Fee structure a. tie down rates b. hangar rates c. lease rates d. other (through-the-fence, ...) 12. ATM machine (??) 13. Communication for Shift Workers 14. Transportation of Shift Workers 15. Facilities/Budget a. Tent(s) - cost? b. Chairs (avlbl) c. Tables (avlbl) ,....., d. Easels for Maps/Events - cost? i e. Inventory - cost? 9 - , "..... I""'" CLUSTER 1 : AVIATION PEACHTREE CITY-FALCON FIELD AIRPORT (ATTACHMENT #2) OVERVIEW BEFORE WE CAN CREATE A PROGRAM OF WORK FOR AN AVIATION CLUSTER, WE MUST FIRST DO SO FOR THE AIRPORT AUTHORITY. ONCE THEIR MARKETING PLAN IS COMPLETE WE WILL ORGANIZE AN OPERATING CLUSTER INITIATIVE, AS NOTED IN THE FOLLOWING. PROPOSED MARKETING PROGRAM OF WORK IN AN EFFORT TO BETTER MANAGE THE IDENTITY, MARKET THE FACILITIES AND INCREASE CITIZEN OWNERSHIP, THE AIRPORT AUTHORITY (PCAA) HAS ENLISTED THE ASSISTANCE OF THE FAYETTE COUNTY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (FCDA). THIS UNIQUE PARTNERSHIP WILL ALLOW EACH TO LEVERAGE RESOURCES TO ACHIEVE MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL GOALS. By IMPROVING SERVICES, MATERIALS AND OVERALL VISION OF THE AIRPORT AND THE PROPERTY SURROUNDING IT, WE WILL BE ABLE TO CREATE A REGIONAL HUB FOR CORPORATE JETS, LOCAL A VIA TlON ENTHUSIASTS, AND A VIA TlON BASED BUSINESSES. I. DESIGNING A VISION A. RECOMMEND HOLDING A SERIES OF FOCUS GROUPS OR INDIVIDUAL MEETINGS WITH CITY AND COUNTY STAKE HOLDERS, A,YIATION BASED BUSINESSES AND PLANE OWNERS. ~;~~ ~~Iff1~ ,~)~~~J~~ B. REACH CONSENSUS AMONG THE PCAA BOARD OF DIRECTORS AS TO THE LONG-TERM VISION AND DIRECTION OF THE FACILITY AND SURROUNDING LAND. THIS MUST INCLUDE A DETAILING OF THE KINDS OF BUSINESSES WE NEED TO ATTRACT. "'~1i1ll!l'l'~!;iliIl!! ~l~~~~~~~ C. INVENTORY ALL SERVICES AND ASSETS OF FALCON FIELD. D. INVENTORY ALL AVIATION BUSINESSES, AND CORPORATE AIRCRAFT THAT UTILIZE FALCON FIELD. gfl~ E. INVENTORY ALL CURRENT AND POTENTIAL PARTNERSHIPS. ~~11 II. DESIGNING AN IDENTITY. A. EVALUATE ALL MARKETING MATERIALS AND DESIGN NEW ONES. DEVELOP. A UNIFIED T~EME FOR LETTER~EAD, BROCHURES, ~~~;.ii!l~.U~~~ SIGNAGE, ETC. E~~~~!~t~J;f0!,~:~:j,,~,;>,,::;l~~~L,~:; 10 ,...... , B. INCLUDE EMPLOYEE BUY-IN AND CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING. .i1i21[~ C. DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT A LOCAL AND REGION~L MARKETING PLAN. R! D. COORDINATE NEW IMAGE WITH THE AIR SHOW 1"mi<~~f:l'1!!1l1i'",""'ijQ; PUBLICITY .rc:,!\ll~~il!ii~(~@ III. INFRASTRUCTURE A. DEVELOP A PLAN OF ACTION FOR THE ACQUISITION OF MORE PROPERTY ADJACENT TO THE AIRPORT TO ENSURE CONTINUED OPPORTUNITIES FOR AVIATION RELATED BUSINESS LOCATION. mBIll~ B. DEVELOP A PLAN OF ACTION FOR THE PAVING OF THE ROAD AT THE SOUTH-END OF THE RUNWAY TO FACILlTE THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OF LAND ADJACENT TO THE AIRPORT. ~I~I ~I~! . ..... r" IV. MARKETING A. DEVELOP AN INCENTIVES PACKAGE THAT ADDRESSES LAND LEASES, BONDING, FBO, AND OTHER BUSINESS ENHANCEMENT PROGRAMS. ~p~~1~.4I B. IMPLEMENT A "PRO-AIRPORT" SERIES OF PRESS l!I1l!lr4if:~"I'l"!ii1';1JlJ'lil RELEASES. !1t,~~~~!!i,~~!!! C. DEVELOP AND UNVEIL NEW SIGNAGE AND LOGO. l€[rI.~g. D. IMPLEMENT "FLIGHT DAY" AS AN OPEN HOUSE FOR THE COMMUNITY TO COME OUT, TAKE SOME FLIGHTS, TOUR THE FACILITIES. THIS SHOULD BE DIFFERENT THAN THE AIR SHOW, AS YOU WANT THE CONCENTRATION TO BE ON LOCAL AVIATION BUSINESSES AND THE AIRPORT ITSELF. DURING THE PROGRAM YOU COULD DRAW FOR VARIOUS DOOR PRIZES. 1\'T_1iiEJk ~Igt~;e;~:; E. COMMIT TO HOST ONE CHAMBER BUSINESS AFTER-HOURS PER YEAR FOR TWO YEARS. ~~m F. IDENTIFY AND ATTEND TWO TRADE SHOWS THAT TARGET THE TYPES OF BUSINESSES YOU WANT TO ATTRACT. THIS MAY BE DONE IN CONJUNCTION WITH A LOCAL A VIAlION BUSINESS THAT PLANS TO ATTEND SUCH PROGRAMS (THIS COULD BE ''''I!lil\l~''II1!lj\''''''''''",,''''i'!:oj!( ,." DETERMINED VIA rHE CLUSTER). ltfi~~J':Nliil:5;~~1$ji)i~~t:'.~~~ G. DESIGN AND HAVE PRINTED NEW MARKETING MATERIALS, BROCHURES, ETC. ~~.!llll:ll~ H. ENHANCEAND MARKET AIRPORT WEBSITE. ~Ill"ilii!~?A..FAiilfl"~~ J'(1~,,~~:;~ii;!JG~c;)i";,ii:,,!lJ~,,~l;N$;~:1;~S8-!l~!Y!,j -. 11 h I. DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT A "THANK-YOU-SYSTEM." EACH TIME A NEW COMPANY OR PERSON USES THE AIRPORT, THEY WOULD RECEIVE A THANK YOU CARD, SMALL GIVE-AWAY ITEM, OR A COUPON FOR blSCOUNTED FUEL. ALSO SEND OUT A ~~~~~~~~~~ir GIFT) APPRECIATION LEITER EACH YEAR TO J. ALLOCATE SPONSORSHIP MONEY EACH YEAR, FROM THE GENERAL BUDGET OR THROUGH A CLUSTER COALITION. USE SAID FUNDING TO SPONSOR LOCAL EVENTS THAT WOULD HAVE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON THE AIRPORT IMAGE AND TARGETED AUDIENCE. THIS ACTION WILL IMPROVE COMMUNITY GOODWILL AND FURTHER ADVERTISE FALCON "'1'1l/i1<l;""PJli"'!!1!ll!l!ill. FIELD.~\""'~~St1~~ll) K~",.".,j..,,,,.,,.,,,,-,,,.,.,.,.,.,,..,~.,,,,,. K. IF BUDGET ALLOWS, PLACE SMALL ADS IN CORRESPONDING TRADE JOURNALS THAT FOCUS ON THE SOUTHEAST. ~~ -. ~ ,-., V. DEVELOP AN AVIATION CLUSTER PROGRAM. ib~"~:'!!l'I.0if~I'iHlll:i!'l2~!!il..~i ~" . f? ~v'L;lll,,'.iV~;}tf;:~a~:nt): "'1;' .;ti}: ,L.. "b",'",,~ """;"""'''''''';''''_~'''''~0..if,,,",,+,,,, ..,;f,LO,.r ~~, A. SET UP REGULAR MEETINGS OF ALL LOCAL AVIATION BASED BUSINESSES, BOTH THOSE HOUSED AT THE AIRPORT AND OTHERS LIKE FlIGHTlINE, AVENTURE, AND WORLD AIRWAYS. I. THESE MEETINGS SHOULD ADDRESS THEIR NEEbS, CONCERNS AND IDEAS. 2. USE THIS BASE AS YOUR PROSPECT DEVELOPMENT TEAM, HAVING THEM IDENTIFY POTENTIAL NEW AIRPORT BUSINESSES AND METHODS OF RETENTION AND EXPANSION. 3. AVIATION CLUSTER TARGETS: ON-FIELD BUSINESSES AREA AVIATION BUSINESSES Area Accommodations r . .; SUCCESS METRICS DETERMINE ACHIEVABLE AND REALISTIC GOALS. 1. INCREASE BASED AIRCRAFT BY PER YEAR. 2. INCREASE FUEL SALES BY 5% PER YEAR. 3. INCREASE CUSTOMER SERVICE SATISFACTION. 4. INCREASE COMMUNITY OUTREACH. 5. DEVELOP AND CULTIVATE 2 BUSINESS LEADS PER BOARD MEMBER. 6. Land one new aviation business per year. 12 t""" r-, , , ,...... ~, , L, 6-30-02 PEACHTREE CITY AIRPORT AUTHORITY RECORD OF ATTENDANCE AS OF: June 30, 2002 Members Regular Meetings Regular Special Called Special Called Total Meetings Last Attended Attendance % Meetings Last Meetings Attendance 12 Months 12 Months Attended % H.E. Buffington 12 12 100% 2 1 93% Jerry R. Cobb 12 11 92% 2 2 93% Douglas A. Fisher 12 9 75% 2 2 79% Mark H. Harris 12 11 92% 2 2 93% Catherine M. Nelmes 12 12 100% 2 2 100% Members Dates Absent Type H.E. Buffington 1/22/02 Special Jerry R. Cobb 12/12/01 Regular Douglas A. Fisher 1/09/02 Regular 3/13/02 Reaular 4/1 0/02 Reaular Mark H. Harris 4/1 0/02 Regular Catherine M. Nelmes . Meellng Dates Type 1/09/02 Regular 1/22/02 Special 1/23/02 Workshoo 2/13/02 Reaular 3/13/02 Reaular 4/10/02 Reaular 5/08/02 Reaular 5/28/02 Soecial 6/12/02 Renular 7/11/01 Reaular 8/08/01 Regular 9/12/01 Reaular 10/10/01 Regular 11/14/01 Regular 12/12/01 Regular Pagel